- Brand: Activ8 X
- What Is It: Diet drops taken orally
- What Does It Claim To Do: Helps to burn fat, control hunger and block the effect of carbohydrates
- Positives: Arguably the best of it kind
- Negatives: Its £50 per month (although reduced when purchased in bulk)
- Countries Available: Most countries including the UK and Ireland, United States, Canada and Australia
- Stockists: Official website only
“Activ8 X is a premium product that comes with the AVX Diet Plan – if this doesn’t help you lose weight nothing will!“
Activ8 X Review
Activ8 X diet drops are a slimming aid produced in the UK by Amas Enterprises Limited. The drops are promoted and sold via the official Activ8 X website. No other purchasing options are available. The Activ8 X website has such a sleek, professional feel it’s hard not to be impressed and first impression are improved by the wealth of information provided.
The site sells the product benefits well, but with a price tag of nearly £50 per bottle (lasts one month) Activ8 X is far from being a budget weight loss provider. It’s not all bad though; Amas provides customers with a 200 day money back guarantee. The company has also put together a useful free diet plan to accompany the drops. Use of the plan is optional, but better results will probably be achieved by users who also adopt a healthy eating plan.
Product Potential and Selling Points
The drops are administered via the included pipette and should be left under the tongue for a couple of minutes. Like all diet drops, they are designed to be quickly absorbed and should get to work pretty fast. Weight loss assistance is promised in several ways.
- Appetite suppression (to reduce the daily calorie intake)
- Fat burning (to shed existing body fat)
- Carbohydrate blocking (prevents excess carbs being stored as body fat)
- Boost the metabolism (ensures faster more efficient calorie burning)
- Boosts energy levels (handy for sporting/exercise activities and ensures a calorie reduction does not result in reduced vitality)
The Activ8 X blend contains 10 contains:
- Capsicum: A powerful weight loss aid that comes courtesy of the Chili pepper. Capsicum works by increasing the core body temperature to fire-up the metabolism and burn excess fat.
- Green Tea Extract (EGCG): A popular weight loss ingredient famed for its ability to boost the metabolism and assist fat burning.
- Chromium: An ingredient with a longstanding fat burning reputation. Recent studies suggest this reputation is unearned, but the fact that chromium has been discredited by the National Institute of Health seems to have done little to assuage its popularity with the manufacturers of weight loss blends.
- Grapefruit Powder: Great for providing a detox, but incorporated into Activ8 X as an appetite suppressor. Benefits of this nature are not impossible, but neither are they very likely.
- Pyruvate: Said to assist the conversion of starch and sugar into energy to ensure healthy metabolism. Past studies do not wholly support these claims.
- Garcinia: A “super fruit” ingredient often used to provide appetite suppression. The US TV Show host Dr. Oz fully endorses the weight loss benefits of garcina, but some other experts express opinions to the contrary.
- Grape Seed Extract: A rich source of Vitamin E, linoleic acid and resveratrol. Grape seed extract is often touted as a fat burner, but clinical evidence is lacking.
- African Mango: Some study results suggest African Mango is a powerful aid to weight loss. In one study the placebo group lost 1.5 lbs. The group supplementing with African mango lost 28 lbs.
- Panax Ginseng: A traditional Chinese cure-all ingredient with a reputation for being an aphrodisiac. Carb blocking abilities are a more recent addition to its list of possible uses.
- Beta-alanine: A non-essential amino acid that seems to be a diet drop favorite. Believed to delay the buildup of lactic acid during exercise to allow for increased levels of performance.
Side Effect and Other Issues
The lack of stimulants and other less desirable ingredient’s has resulted in a pretty clean formulation so side effects are unlikely. Pregnant and nursing mothers should always err on the side of caution and seek medical advice before taking supplements or commencing any slimming activities. People who have any health issues or concerns are also advised to speak to their doctor before commencing supplementation.
The product website contains an impressive number of positive reviews, all of which have been verified authentic by a third party testimonial verification service. Two typical customer responses read:
Is It Recommended
Activ8 X contains a few promising ingredients, and customer response suggests the blend has done a good job of wowing consumers, so in this case the lack of inclusion rates is not such a big deal. The provision of supportive diet sheet is also a plus, as is the money back guarantee, so Activ8 X ticks many of the right boxes. It’s an expensive product sure enough, but it should be worth paying a little extra for the increased likelihood of tangible results. This one gets the green light form us and earns a place alongside the rest of our recommended weight loss products.
Where To Buy Active8 X
Orders are restricted to the official website with free delivery on all orders. A 30 day money back guarantee is offered and in addition an 80 page diet plan accompanies.
Be the first to comment