Capsiplex Sport Review
Fans of the original Capsiplex diet pill have been waiting a long time for the sport version to be released, and it’s finally here. Not-surprisingly the manufacturers have opted to name it Capsiplex Sport.
Adding the sport supplement element to the already successful brand is a good move. Capsiplex has enjoyed some real fame considering the list of stars who have been associated with it, and the same success is already starting to show for Capsiplex Sport.
What’s different about this one? – Well, they’ve adapted the recipe to be more effective for gym enthusiasts and people who enjoy and active lifestyle (or those thinking about beginning one). The packaging is also different with a streamlined tube design; more conducive to the slipping into the gym bag perhaps or carrying in your purse to work.
We’ve been testing Capsiplex Sport out ever since its release a few weeks ago, and this is our full product review.
What is Capsiplex Sport and How Does it Work?
Capsiplex Sport is a pre-workout fat-burner. That basically means that when you take it before going to the gym or starting whatever workout you are doing, the product will:
- Help you burn fat more readily to fuel the activity
- Provide you with extra energy for a more improved workout and day
- Shuttle more oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles
- Increase recovery speed post-workout
- Enhance focus and drive both during exercise and throughout the day
So the benefits in simple terms are as follows:
- Increased Fat-Burning
- Increased Energy
- Improved Recovery
- Enhanced Cognition
The way it does this is through the formula of ingredients, each of which have been selected to work with one another and independently.
The blend is made up of 5 ingredients:
- Capsicum: the main ingredient in all Capsiplex products, this refined extract of the capsaicin seed can increased thermogenesis and quicken the metabolic rate for higher fat turnover. Studies have shown that this ingredient alone is capable of burning hundreds of calories a day.
Using the patented time-release technology, the beadlets don’t get destroyed in the stomach acids and make it to the intestine. Supplement ingredients need to get to the intestine to have their maximum effect.
- L-Arginine: we mentioned shuttling more oxygen and nutrients to the working muscles, and also a quicker recovery time after exercise – L-Arginine is the inclusion largely responsible for this. The amino acid is the main pre-cursor to Nitric-Oxide (NO) in your body. NO has a vasodilatory effect (widens blood vessels) which enhances the flow of oxygen and nutrients to all parts that need them, including the muscles. This allows for more stamina, strength and faster recovery.
It also goes hand in hand with the Capsicum which is synergistic with Arginine and provides its own vasodilation effect to further improve the results.
- Caffeine: another potent thermogenic fat-burner that everyone takes for granted because it is so accessible. Again, works in harmony with the Capsicum and Arginine. It will also provide extra energy for your exercise and daily tasks, not to mention the clear mental focus a clean caffeine extract can induce.
- Piperine: this pure form of another type of pepper is synergistic with every ingredient going. That’s because piperine facilitates the absorption of other nutrients and ingredients that are both in Capsiplex Sport and your diet. By doing so, it improves the results with compound interest.
- Vitamin B: regularly added to supplement blends now as a deficiency in the B Vitamins is quite common, and this brings all users up to a good dosage. The Vitamin B group play countless roles in your body, including a lot to do with weight management and metabolism.
Science Supports Capsiplex
It’s rare to see, but the company undertook a clinical trial which showed that the test group (those that took Capsiplex) burned nearly 300 more calories than the placebo group – from one dose!
The trial looked at the effect when taken in conjunction with exercise, so we are aware that the Sport edition may have even more of an impact.
Capsiplex Sport is relatively new but we managed to get a few comments from people.
We’ve sampled this product for a while, and we like it. It’s good for both men and women, and really, if the original Capsiplex is anything to go by, the quality and efficacy of Capsiplex Sport is going to be excellent.
Taking one beadlet of Capsiplex Sport can burn as much fat as 45 minutes of cycling does – and we have seen the results after a couple of months of using this every day. Terrific.
Follow the instructions on the packaging, but it’s really quite simple; you take one (1) pill 30 minutes before starting your workout.
For people with a medical condition, pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your doctor before you take any supplements.
No negative effects for us, though people who are particularly sensitive to caffeine may have a little adjustment period. In truth though, it will work even better for those people!
Availability and Purchasing
Capsiplex Sport is available only from the official website (link below). It can be delivered worldwide, including the UK & Ireland, USA, Europe, Australia and Canada. Check the website for the special offer running at the moment. You can select the currency you wish to pay with and can even use PayPal for a more secure transaction.
Is Capsiplex Sport Recommended?
That’s the important question really. In our opinion, it’s an easy recommendation to make. Capsiplex Sport is very effective and easy to use.
There’s no doubt we will continue using this product for a while.
Make sure you avail of the special offers, where you might have to purchase more than one tube but you will save a lot more money in the long run.
YES – It’s Recommended!!